We have made royalty withdrawals easy with Amuse Wallet, our new integrated payment solution.
What does this mean?
You'll no longer need to leave the Amuse app to set up your account, view/edit details or check payment status. You can now handle your royalty payouts directly from within the Amuse Wallet, our new payment solution which integrates Hyperwallet into your Amuse account.
How do I get started?
When using the Amuse Wallet for the first time, you start with a simple one-time setup of your payout profile. You can do this if you're set up as a recipient of royalties, on your own release(s) or as part of a royalty split. In other words, you need to either have money on your balance or be waiting to receive royalties via a release that is currently streaming or available for downloads.
Setting up a payout profile and making a withdrawal
1. Log into Amuse from web or from the app and go to your Wallet page.
2. Click on the “set up your account” link or on the “Setup Account” button. If you don't see this button, clear your browser's cache and refresh the page.
3. Complete the form with your personal details - make sure it’s all correct.
4. Choose your currency and transfer method from the available options.
5. Once your payout profile and transfer method has been saved, you can proceed to make a withdrawal of your balance, by clicking on the “Withdraw” button.
Fees, limits, processing times
Depending on your chosen transfer method there will be a transfer fee, minimum limit for withdrawals and processing times to consider. These are controlled by the financial institution processing your money transfer, and can't be managed or changed by Amuse staff.
Read more here: Fees and Processing Times.
If you have questions about setting up your payout profile or withdrawals, please reach out to us using the "My Amuse subscription or royalties" option.