How to cancel your Pro or Boost subscription differs depending on whether you signed up through web, iOS or Android.
First, make sure you know what you’re missing out on. When you downgrade to Start, your music will be taken down from all the Pro/Boost stores. You’ll lose access to Fast-Lane Releases and Support and be charged 15% for any releases with Royalty Splits.
Read more in this article about what happens when you cancel your Pro subscription. If you have Boost, you can read about that here.
If you're still sure you want to cancel your subscription, here's how you do it:
- On your desktop browser, log into amuse.io.
- Click your name in the top right corner
- Go to "Account settings" and "Subscriptions".
- Downgrade to the "Start" plan. This will cancel your current Pro/Boost subscription and you'll go back to the free version.
Android/ Google Play:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap "Cancel subscription".
- Follow the instructions.
- Open the Amuse app/web page.
- Go to "Settings" and "Manage subscriptions".
- Click "Update subscription". It will then redirect you to your subscriptions page.
- Select "Amuse Music Distribution".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" or choose your desired plan.
Curious about which of Amuse's three plans is best for you? Read more here.