If you have problems with the app, try this;
- Update the app to the latest version from the App Store or Google Play.
If that didn’t work, try the following steps:
Turn off the app.
- iPhone: Double click home button/swipe up from the bottom, swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
- Android: drag the app off the screen. When the app disappears, it will close.
Reinstall the app.
- iPhone: Press and hold down any icon until all the icons begin to jiggle, tap the little x in the upper-left corner of the app.
- Android: o to settings and tap Apps & notifications. Tap the app and tap uninstall.
Still no improvement?
Restart your phone.
If you have done all of the above and it still doesn't work, you might need help from our Amuse tech-wizards!
Please fill out our request form and select Technical Issues > Report a technical issue where you will be asked the following questions:
- What device - are you on an iPhone or Android? What model/brand?
- What were you doing when this happened?
-What tab in the app?
-Were you uploading new music?
- Does it happen every time?
- Do you have any screenshots that would help us solve this easier?