If you have problems with the app working try this;
1. Update the app to the latest version.
If that didn't do it, try;
2. Turn off the app. Do not leave it in standby mode but for iPhone, double click on home button, swipe up on the app's preview to close the app. For Android, Drag the app off the screen. (Where you need to drag it will vary by device). When the app disappears, it will close.
Hopefully, this did it. But if not, try;
3. Reinstall the app. On iPhone, press and hold down any icon until all the icons begin to jiggle, tap the little x in the upper-left corner the app, and. On Android, go to settings and tap Apps & notifications. Tap the app you and tap uninstall.
Still no improvement?
4. Restart the phone.
Ok, if you have done all the steps above and it still doesn't work, you need the Amuse tech-wizards.
Let us now the following so we faster can solve the problem:
- What device? Are you on an iPhone or Android? What model/brand?
- What were you doing when this happened? (what tab in the app? Were you uploading new music? Checking statistics? Getting payments?
- Does it happen every time?
- Do you have any screenshots that would help us solve this easier?