If you have problems with the app, try this;
1. Update the app to the latest version.
If that didn't do it, try;
2. Turn off the app. Double click home button/swipe up from bottom on iPhone X, swipe up on the app's preview to close the app. For Android, drag the app off the screen. (Where you need to drag it will vary by device). When the app disappears, it will close.
Hopefully, this did it. But if not, try;
3. Reinstall the app. On iPhone, press and hold down any icon until all the icons begin to jiggle, tap the little x in the upper-left corner the app. On Android, go to settings and tap Apps & notifications. Tap the app you and tap uninstall.
Still no improvement?
4. Restart the phone.
Ok, if you have done all the steps above and it still doesn't work, you need the Amuse tech-wizards.
Let us know the following so we can solve the problem quicker:
- What device - are you on an iPhone or Android? What model/brand?
- What were you doing when this happened? (what tab in the app? Were you uploading new music? Checking statistics? Getting payments?)
- Does it happen every time?
- Do you have any screenshots that would help us solve this easier? Please attach when you contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.