We have introduced two-factor authentication (2FA) to all Amuse accounts to protect our users’ integrity and make sure the person logging in is the legit owner of the account.
This means you’ll sometimes need to verify your phone number through text message:
- At signup when creating an account
- When logging into the apps with an existing account with an old account
- When changing your phone number
This is how 2FA works:
- After adding your phone number, you’ll receive a text message with a 6-digit code.
- On the next step, you will be asked to enter the code you received.
- Your phone number will now be verified.
- Every time you log out and in again, you’ll get a new code that you will have to enter.
Don’t worry if you don’t receive a text message with the code the first time, you will always have the option to resend it.
Make sure you have the correct phone number registered to your Amuse account! If you want to change your phone number while being logged in, you can easily do it by going to your account settings.
If you’ve signed out of all apps and the phone number added to your account is not valid, please submit a request to our Support team to have your new number added. We will need to verify your identity first, then we’ll be able to add your new number and give you back access to your account.
Still no verification code?
If you don’t receive the text message it may be because:
- Amuse isn’t available in your country
- There is an issue with your mobile carrier
Please send us a message telling us what country you are in and we will get back to you soon!