You can now follow your royalty withdrawals from within the Amuse app. Depending on your chosen transfer method there will be a transfer fee, minimum limit for withdrawals and processing times to consider.
- Transfer fee charged by the financial institution processing your money transfer, (usually between 1-8 USD but up to 15 USD in certain countries) depending on transfer method, country and currency.
- Currency exchange rates when converting from USD to a local currency.
- Varying processing times depending on chosen method. Processing times displayed are estimates based on average cases.
Fees and processing times are displayed upon selecting Transfer Method. Minimum limit for withdrawal will be noted under your balance if your balance does not reach the minimum amount. Your balance needs to cover the minimum and the fee for successful withdrawal.
Fees, limits and processing times are controlled by the financial institution processing your money transfer, and cannot be managed or changed by Amuse staff.
If you want to change how you receive money you can do so by clicking on “Transfer Method”.
Transfer method choices:
- If you use PayPal, the connected email address needs to match your Amuse email. You can add additional email addresses to your PayPal account. Make sure your PayPal account is verified or payments may fail.
- If you use Bank account, make sure the name on the bank account and Amuse account matches your legal name. If your country requires IBAN, Always check to confirm that you've entered the correct IBAN number.
If you have questions about setting up your payout profile or withdrawals, please submit a request here.