Amuse is open for everyone, but there are some behaviours and content we do not accept. If you don't follow these guidelines, it may result in a removal of releases from the stores and deactivation of your account(s).
Amuse reserves the right to refuse content or users for any reason.
It’s rare and a last resort but some common reasons for release removal and/or account deactivation are:
Behaviour we don’t tolerate:
- Dishonest streaming ("streamfarming”, buying streams from promotors which could be reasonably expected to be delivered by automated ‘bot’ listeners and other such services. Streaming a release yourself on repeat 24:7 is a grey area with regard to store terms and conditions but it’s 100% unfriendly to other artists.)
- Disrespectful behaviour towards Support personnel. We’re working hard for you and will continue to do so right up until you threaten us because we haven't approved a release.
Content we don’t distribute:
- Generic content (nature sounds etc.)
- Abusive content
- Pornographic content
- Hateful content
- Misguided artist or release name (using a successful artist's name for example)
- Copyright infringement (using material which you don't own the rights to)
- Anything that the stores don’t allow.
Repeated infringements of any of the above will get your account switched off.