Amuse is open for everyone, but there are some behaviours and content we do not accept. If you don't follow these guidelines, it may result in a removal of releases from the stores and deactivation of your account(s).
Amuse reserves the right to refuse content or users for any reason.
It’s rare and a last resort but some common reasons for release removal and/or account deactivation are:
Behaviour we don’t tolerate:
- Dishonest streaming ("streamfarming”, buying streams from promotors which could be reasonably expected to be delivered by automated ‘bot’ listeners and other such services. Streaming a release yourself on repeat 24:7 is a grey area with regard to store terms and conditions but it’s 100% unfriendly to other artists.)
- Disrespectful behaviour towards Support personnel. We’re working hard for you and will continue to do so right up until you threaten to call the police because your stream count is off by 1.
Content we don’t distribute:
- Generic content (nature sounds etc.)
- Abusive content
- Pornographic content
- Hateful content
- Misguided artist or release name (using a successful artist's name for example)
- Copyright infringement (using material which you don't own the rights to)
- Anything that the stores don’t allow.
Repeated infringements of any of the above will see your account switched off.