How can I claim my profile on Spotify and Apple Music for Artists?
The music stores are responsible for matching a release with an existing artist profile or creating a new one if it is an artist’s first release.
How to claim your artist profile on Spotify:
- Request access to Spotify for Artists.
- Once your request is granted, your artist profile gets the verified checkmark and you’ll have access to a dashboard of listening data, be able to manage your profile’s images, story, and more.
Read more about claiming your artist profile on Spotify here.
How to claim artist profile on Apple Music:
- Log in to Apple Music for Artists in the Apple Music app or via the website.
- Click “Request Artist Access”.
- Copy and paste your Apple Music artist page link to search. If you do not have a link to your artist page, you can also search for your artist page by artist name in the search field.
- Select one of your albums to verify you are claiming the correct page.
- Choose your “Role” (eg. artist, manager or label).
- Fill out the requested application fields.
Read more about claiming your artist profile on Apple Music here.