The music stores are responsible for matching a release with an existing artist profile or creating a new one if it is an artist’s first release.
If your release ends up on the wrong artist profile, check this article:
To get access and verify your profile on Spotify, you’ll need to:
It is an easy process and you no longer need to fill out a separate form (nor do you need more than 250 followers!). Verification is now available for all artists.
FYI: Spotify does have certain requirements for the artist profile picture.
Here you can find out more about Spotify for Artists.
To get into your iTunes account, just sign in using your Apple ID.
- Log in on Apple Music for Artists.
- Click on the “Learn more about Connect for Artists” link, then on “Get started“.
- Click on the “+” sign to add an artist and search for your artist name.
- Select your role (artist, band member, manager) and fill out the fields. If you don’t have a manager or label, just enter your own information for both.
- Click “Submit”.
- You will soon receive an email confirmation.
For more questions, check out their FAQ here: Apple/iTunes.
You can access your profile on this link: https://artists.youtube.com/
Read more about it here: https://play.google.com/artists/
For more information on getting verified on Shazam, read here.
Contact Deezer4Artists by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to your artist profile.
Simply contact Tidal here and they'll be able to help you edit your profile.