Getting an Amuse account is easy. You only need a smartphone. And to be over 18 years old.
1. Download the Amuse app on App store or Google Play. Also download the app Dropbox or Google Drive where you can store the artwork and audio files for easy access. (Add Dropbox or Google Drive to your computer as well and add your files there so you can retrieve them from the phone).
2. Create an Amuse account using Facebook, Google+, or email. Use your own name for the account as it is important for us to know who we are communicating with when it comes to payouts (and record deals!). If you're a band/duo, we recommend you to create a new email and share login details.
3. Choose your artist name. And choose wisely. Take some time and check out the music stores and what the competition looks like. If you already have or have had music live on Spotify with this artist, select "Yes". If not, then select "No".
4. If you have or have had music live on Spotify, pick the artist that is you from the list of artists. If you can't find yourself or remembered that you don't have music on Spotify, skip this step.
5. Reply to the "verify your email account" email you will have received on the email you signed up with. (No uploads without a verified email address).