Google Drive is excellent for transferring files. However, sometimes .wav files are not recognized as such, which represents a problem when trying to select this file type. This is, unfortunately, a Google Drive issue that Amuse cannot solve on its own. If you are experiencing this problem, we suggest you to try using Dropbox instead. You can download Dropbox for free from App Store or Google Play. Once it is downloaded, you can seamlessly upload both your cover art and audio files from there via the Amuse app.
Articles in this section
- The New App (iOS) - how to upload
- Changes Amuse needs to make
- How to upload, a step-by-step guide to Amuse!
- What happens after I upload?
- Can I delete or make changes in an upload?
- What is important when it comes to Cover Art?
- May I upload a Cover song?
- Why is my release missing in one of the stores?
- My release is Incomplete. What do I do?
- The app doesn't work properly, what do I do?