Metadata is information about the track(s) and includes artist names, track titles, album titles, album covers, and release dates. (The music metadata is the only text allowed on the cover).
Articles in this section
- PRACTICAL TIPS: How to upload, a step-by-step guide to Amuse!
- PROCESS: What happens after I upload?
- DELETE / CHANGES: Can I delete or make changes in an upload?
- ARTWORK: What is important when it comes to Cover Art?
- RIGHTS: May I upload a Cover?
- PROCESS: Can I release classical music with you?
- PROCESS: How long does it take?
- PRACTICAL TIPS: How to start an Amuse Account
- PRACTICAL TIPS: Uploading (or not) with Google Drive
- PRACTICAL TIPS: What is a Single? An EP? An Album?